web analytics

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Please Come In And Take A Look

It won't be long and my Fitz and Floyd Santa pitcher will be serving up some nice eggnog. Santa looks so jolly and he is always fun to use during the holidays.



I am so delighted to tell you that my Granddaughter will be sharing the Christmas holiday with us. We expect that she will be able to come on the 24th. We plan on having an early casual dinner with Honey Baked Ham and many side dishes to feast on before going to the  Children's Christmas Pageant at 7 PM. And, then following the service, we can have a little more to eat if we desire. With my present medical situation, I have not been able to do holiday cooking. And, that saddens me. But MSM has been so understanding and we will purchase prepared food. I am looking forward to when I hopefully can do more home cooking and baking!

On Christmas Day we will be going to MSM's daughter's house for Christmas dinner. And, I am so happy that my Granddaughter will be with us, also.

And, now I will share some photos of this years Christmas tree. The decorations are totally different from last year. I call this tree "The Glamour Tree".  All of the decorations are different shades of gold, white and bronze. It is quite stunning and somewhat formal! 



`

Thanks for visiting.



And, have a nice evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014