web analytics

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pretty Boxes

This pretty box is being offered by Dave's Quilt Boxes in a drawing.  He says,"I’ll draw the winner out of my newsletter list on New Year’s Day.  If you know someone who might like a chance at it tell them to go to the blog (Quiltboxes.com) and sign up.  Don’t think of it as reducing your chances of winning think of it as…well, as…well do it for me."  Be sure and check it out.




And, now, here is another pretty box, but with drawers! This is one of my Christmas gifts. We went to pick it up yesterday. I wanted some drawer storage in my little hallway between the linen closet door and the bathroom door.




It is exactly what I had in mind for the location.  I saw it on the Pier 1 website and it was less than $200.  So,  we went to see it in the store.  They only had the store model, so they ordered one for us. We picked it up yesterday!  We placed it just around the corner from the front door. It will be so nice to have a place to put things onto when I come home. You know, someplace to put keys and "all that stuff".  Maybe, even my purse - - - and it can't be seen from the front door window.


I like it !  I like it! And, remember I have some stripes in my living room decor. So, it works really well. By the way, these are the only stripes on the walls in my house. Don't want to overdue it.



I hope your day is going Wonderfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014