web analytics

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stay Tuned



The picture is a teaser!   More to come soon!

Friday, I spent the entire day putting up the Christmas tree. I wanted to surprise MSM.  And, I did. He loved it! I have done it alone for so many years, I knew it would be easier to do it myself. Sad, but true.

A few finishing touches and I am ready to use my new camera to take pictures of this years tree. There is still so much more to learn about all the functions in different picture taking settings. As most of you know, photographing a lit Christmas tree can be a challenge.

Stay tuned.

 



1 comment:

  1. Ooooh,I'll bet the tree is beautiful, can't wait to see more pics.

    Good to see you posting, do take care, don't overdo! : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014