web analytics

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Where To Begin

I am sure all of you at one time or another have been in situations where you " just-a-keep-a-going " no matter how exhausted you feel. I am so glad that tomorrow I do not have a single thing on my calender. I feel like I would like to stay in bed all day. But, I know that is not going to happen. And, that's OK, because it will be my choice to do that or not.



Christmas Day was a great day with Family, Fun and Food. Such a good day even though I was very tired and "hurting a lot" and this photo with me certainly shows it. But, I wouldn't have missed the day for anything. It was so much fun having my Granddaughter share the day with us and MSM's family. She is such fun and has the natural gift of blending in with all ages and enjoying herself as others enjoy her.


 

Just look at "my gal" with the little one.






~ ~ ~ ~ ~ And then helping in the kitchen.



Need I say, she had a good time, too!


*********************************************************************************

The day after Christmas I spent the entire day at the hospital with my friend while she received her first chemotherapy treatment. Everything went well and she did not get sick until this morning before she went for a follow-up treatment. Yesterday, as I was driving home we saw some beautiful photo ops, but I was only able to get one photo before the deer scampered away. Prior to seeing these deer, we saw about 50 wild turkeys along with five deer among them!



Today, after visiting with neighbors to share coffee and gifts, we went shopping to pick up one of my Christmas gifts that was on "back order".  More on that later.  Again, I was away most of the day. I am very very tired but still able to enjoy the Kennedy Center Honors on TV as I am putting this post together. 

Take Care of Yourself and Others.


  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014