web analytics

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Yes, Christmas Is Coming

And, I am slowly moving through each day with a very distressing pain level. I'm not complaining - just the facts. The problem is my low back, hips, left leg to calf and right leg to knee. The mornings are particularly difficult until my body warms up.

So, as I have mentioned in the past, the time has been coming when I have to seriously look at any options for help that are available. I have contacted the referral office of The Spinal Diagnostics and Treatment Center in Daly City, California, near Stanford University Hospital. And, I have requested the referral paperwork from my Neurologist  for scheduling. There is a possibility that I  may have an appointment before the end of the year. If I can benefit from the anticipated treatment which is "state of the art", I will explain more about the procedures when I know more.

In the meantime, we are doing what we can in regards to the holiday season. Perhaps, we will be able to put the Christmas tree up before the end of the week. The house already looks a little festive with simple things such as holiday linens.

I hope to get caught up with some of my overdue emails. Be assured, I am thinking of all of you. I will blog when I can. 

Enjoy each and every day of your Holiday Season with family and friends.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014