web analytics

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Beautiful Sight

Since I have nothing of interest to post about, I have been surfing blogland and I have come upon a blog  that I would like to share with you. I don't think Karen will mind if I share my enthusiasm in her new sewing room with you. This room was created in a month following an unfortunate (to say the least) house event that involved severe water damage.

If you like to sew/quilt, this is the  "TO DIE FOR SEWING ROOM".  Look at all that floor space, wall space and storage space! And, the creme de la creme  - - those WINDOWS and VIEW. Go take a look.

 




 Sew Many Ways has just finished an exquisite black and white sewing room. The colors are only part of what make this room so special. I dare you to find something missing in her design.  It looks like it has all of the elements that you could want to make it not only functional but gorgeous! She is my kind of gal. One who likes to repurpose  furniture, create useful things and do-it-yourself or maybe do-it-sister type of person.

Day by day, I am getting my strength back after my recent medication reaction.

Hope all of you are having a good Saturday.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014