web analytics

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Let Us Celebrate

Following weeks of trying different possible solutions to fix my "Comments" button -  I DID IT - IT WORKS!  I could not begin to tell you everything that I tried to correct the problem. And, yes of course it involved working with the HTML code. I really did not plan on learning this much. But, I guess it was inevitable because I am always tweaking something on my blog. 

There is an old English idiom first used by Alexander Pope in the 17th century that says "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing". It is interpreted as "People who have only a little knowledge about something often make big mistakes because they think they know more than they actually know". Many times I thought I had gone just too far and my Blog was going to self destruct! Ya, like I didn't have anything to do with it.

But then, that leads me to the question of  "Isn't it a good thing to think outside of the box?"

PLEASE, PLEASE send me a comment so I know it is working. Thanks. ~Mary~


1 comment:

  1. Well well well! Looks like Congratulations are in order!! Good Job Mary!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014