web analytics

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another Shoulder Wrap

I am on my way to finishing another shoulder wrap for my charity knitting. These colors are very cheerful but not so bright as some that I have used in the past. Again, this is a simple knit stitch but with a decorative edge. It actually will have a collar that will go across the top and down the sides. I am excited about seeing how it is going to turn out.



Doesn't it look nice with the Burning Bush as a backdrop. The leaves are starting to fall from the bush and now the ground beneath it is a brilliant red color. Oh, the joy of watching the seasons changing of the colors.





My knitting/crocheting group is meeting this coming Monday afternoon and I hope I am able to go. I have my medical appointment in the morning and there is quite a distance between the two locations. And, we never know how long it will take for medical appointments. Unfortunately, this medical office has a reputation for long waiting times. In the past, I have waited as long as two hours! When they are good and in demand it seems as though waiting is not unusual. It will be good to get a current medical assessment.

Take care of yourself and I hope you have a Fabulous Autumn day and enjoy the beauty of the colors.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014