web analytics

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Blessings

Quotes and Sayings MySpace Comments and Graphics

Sunday is a day that I try to make a list of the most recent blessings whether big or small. It helps me to focus on what is really important in this life. At the top of my list today is a huge blessing! I am so blessed and thankful to be ambulatory without any fractures or head neurological issues subsequent to the fall that I had in the garage recently. Yes, I have continual pain but I hope to get some benefit from my medical appointment tomorrow.

Maybe I could make some lemonade today since I have more lemons at the moment than what I want!

Would you share a lemonade toast (make that a hot spiced lemonade) to all the goodness in the world.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014