web analytics

Friday, November 20, 2009

It Only Takes One



Yes, it only took one pill to make a difference. I took the medication at bedtime as prescribed. When I awoke in the night to change positions I was pleasantly surprised when my pain was not as intense. It has been such a long time since I have felt that kind of relief. However, I noticed that it caused me to have a low level of irritating sensation to my skin causing me to want to scratch. I hope in time that my body will adjust and I will not have that feeling. Unfortunately, the most significant side-effect for me was waking up with feelings of light-headedness and dizziness. The light-headed feeling persisted throughout the day! And, after taking another pill last night, I am feeling very dizzy again this morning. I will use the medication for awhile and watch the side effects with hopes of them becoming less troublesome. This medication is giving me a lot of hope.

I have a free 14-day supply from the pharmaceutical company. A new dilemma has arisen. I checked my medication insurance plan and I was shocked.  Most of my medications are generic and they have a very low co-pay. That is NOT the case with this medication. For a ninety day supply my co-pay will be $238.95! Yikes. I am so thankful that I have insurance. Without insurance it would be $489.42 for the three months supple.  If I have success with this medication, I must find some way to purchase it.

I am so excited about the possibility of this medication working for me.

~Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014