web analytics

Friday, November 06, 2009

Flashback Friday



In 1962, a new "Fire Chief" tricycle for my 21 month old little boy with a big smile on his face. My children are 21 months apart, so it looks like this was a gift when his baby sister was born.  Look at those wooden blocks on the pedals. That was a common site in those days, so that there was room for growth of the child. It was different from now, whereby, toys were kept for a longer period of time and repaired if possible.

"Blocks on my tricycle" is a common saying of mine because I have blocks (pedal extenders) on my automobile gas and  brake petals! I guess I would be called "vertically challenged" in this PC (not personal computer but politically correct) world.  Since I am 5 feet tall, just a little added height makes driving more comfortable and safer.

For more flashback friday see-

Stay safe on your tricycle or in your automobile.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014