web analytics

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Physiatrist

Not much to say. Unfortunately, the majority of the appointment was spent with him telling me how bad my MRI's looked and pointing out the most severe areas. The long and the short of it is that he prescribed  more narcotic medication. Because I have so many side effects from narcotic pain medication, he ordered a slow-release narcotic for me to take at bedtime.

It is taking me a little time to come to terms with the situation because I let myself have some false hope in finding something new that I had not done in the past that would give me some relief.  I am back to "just live with it" and that is exactly what I will continue to do. Where is my "half-full glass"? Oh, I think I will find it soon!  I need to reflect on my Sunday blessings.



Take good care of your neck and low back. You will be thankful later. I always had a good income while working as a nurse but have paid a high price with forced 12 years early retirement  and loss of retirement income besides living many years with pain.

I think I will go out and get some sunshine.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014