web analytics

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Planning On Parting Ways

We have been together a little too long and I am ready to part ways and try it on my own. I am sure you will understand when the Ortho says "enough is enough"! No hurt feelings, OK, it's just got to be this way. "Goodbye Cast". You've done your job - thank you!


I am so ready to be on my own, again. I feel like some good healing has taken place and I am ready for the next step in the recovery process. It has been a very long five weeks, one week for all the swelling to diminish and four weeks in the cast. My Ortho appointment in tomorrow morning and I can hardly wait. I think I will feel like a "bird out of a cage". However, I know my friend will keep a close eye on me, especially since I tend to be a doer and not a sitter! At least that's the way I feel when I am not able to be up and about.

I hope you have had a Good Summer Week.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I will be thinking about you tomorrow as you view your limb for the first time in 5 weeks. Remember to take it slow with your "light leg".

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014