web analytics

Friday, August 01, 2014

Awakened By Thunderous Grinding

What is that terrible super loud noise racing into my house through my open windows at 7 AM?

NO - NO - NO, beautiful tall (Cedar, I think) trees are being cut down in my neighbors yard at the property line between them and the next neighbor. I don't know why anyone would do such a radical activity. It appears as though a total of eight trees are being removed. SO SAD! My house sits higher than the neighbor so these photos were taken from my living room window. The sun is behind the trees so taking photos is a challenge! The beautiful trees are coming down one by one.




This is the top of my wire fence that I have been considering replacing so my Jasmine vines can grow and cover the fence again. I must call the Fencing Company, today.


I can hardly bare to watch these beautiful trees come down. They look very healthy and have been there for years.



I hope there is a good reason for all of this. The two houses down from me are owned by "Second Home" owners. However, the property next to me transferred ownership within the family (to daughter) earlier this year following an estate settlement after the death of the owner. Since I have been confined to the house for the past month I have not been able to visit with the new owner even though I have visited with her periodically through the years but not for a very long time. Before long I will probably have a chance to visit with her.

Just another day in the country - from my window.

Wishing you a Happy Healthy Day.

Mary
   

1 comment:

  1. I hope there was a good reason to take down those trees. The lovely old trees are one of the things that makes your part of the west so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014