web analytics

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Rolling Right Along

And, WHAT FUN I am having. This is the project that my thoughts go to in the evening when I watch television. It is so relaxing and rewarding to work on my crocheted Stripey Blanket. I am a multi-tasker and always have been. If I am watching TV,  I am not happy unless I am doing something else. Or course, many times I am not able to multi-task , especially when I am lying dowm on the sofa because of my back problems. I have found the resting of my back in that manner is very helpful.



I love the colors. 
I love the Cascade 220 wool yarn. 
I love the feel of the yarn. 
I love selecting the "next" color.
I love how it is progressing.
I love the size it is going to be when finished.

YES, I LOVE IT. 


It seems as though I just ordered yarn, but it is time again. You can see where the Raspberry color ends with a strand of yarn. That is where I ran out of that color of yarn. I am also short on a few other colors. I know the border will take a lot of yarn. Just not sure what colors I want to use. I am planning on making about three or four rows of border, each in a different color.  I try to order enough yarn so I do not have to pay for shipping. Every penny saved, helps!

With the very hot weather, I have the air conditioning on when I work on this project because it is way too hot to work on a big and somewhat heavy project like this without the cool air.  


Stay tuned for the next progress report.

Take Good Care Of Yourself Today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014