web analytics

Sunday, July 03, 2011

My Best Effort

This is the best I could do with my limited photography skills when taking a couple photos of the fabulous fireworks that we saw last night, right here in Murphys.  But then, what fireworks are not fabulous? I think I am beginning to sound like the Chamber of Commerce!













Maybe, these photos look more like abstract art instead of fireworks.    ; > )

 


After having dinner at a favorite restaurant downtown we went to see the fireworks at a local winery called Ironstone. Another time I will tell you more about Ironstone Winery. Since it is a big amphitheater and the event started at 4:30 PM we decided to drive up above the winery and view the fireworks from my car. I am blessed to have a great 1998 Chrysler Sebring JXi Convertible similar to this picture. Same color and all ~ emerald green with beige top and nice gold wheels. When I purchased the car about 12 years ago it only had 12000 miles. It was a mighty fine deal!


We reclined the seats and just lay back and enjoyed the show. Now, that's living! And, we did not have to wait in long lines to return home. A few years ago, I viewed the fireworks in this manner. So, I decided to show MSM how I take the back roads so I can go later in the evening and avoid the crowds. The fireworks display started at 9:30 PM.




Oh, I must tell you that I had the most divine Crab Macaroni and Cheese for dinner. Real crab, not the artificial! Believe me, it wasn't the time to count calories.

I really do not enjoy going out to dinner as much as MSM, primarily because of the high salt content and calories of restaurant food! He can go out every day and eat whatever he wants and not gain an ounce nor alter his health.. He has always been like that. It's just not fair. I would rather discipline myself by limiting the calories in the present instead of working at taking them off after gaining way too much. 

I hope you are Enjoying a Happy and Safe Holiday Weekend. We are having fabulous weather which is certainly an added bonus and blessings!

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014