web analytics

Friday, July 08, 2011

I Got A Brand New Pair Of ~ Books

Do you ever get a song in your head and it won't leave for days? That is what is happening to me with the song "Brand New Key".  If you are one who remembers the early 70's, then you may recall ~ ~ ~ "I got a brand new pair of roller skates, you got a brand new key. I think that we should get together and try them out, to see . . . " Silly, how the brain won't let go of something like that!

Well, this is "my brand new pair of books". 

  
I have been interested in these books for quite some time and thought this was a good time to get them.  I have been having fun looking at all the different ways that I can do the borders on my Stripey Blanket. Stay tuned!

I hope you are having Fun on this Summer Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014