web analytics

Friday, October 29, 2010

Bewitching Corn Chowder

It's time for soup and chowder making! I love that part about this time of year along with the beautiful fall colors that start showing their magnificence. 

This gal hit the kitchen early this morning and got the kettles clanging and the bacon sizzling for some hardy Corn Potato Cheddar Bacon Chowder.

The house smells so good with all of the flavors of this combination sending their fragrances through the air.  There are so many ways to make a good chowder.  It is so easy because you can often use what you have in your pantry. When I have a chance to plan ahead I sometimes add red and/or green bell peppers to give it additional flavor and a nice color presentation.



The WITCHES are coming soon. I hope you are ready.  Do you like my witch?  Really, she is a very sweet witch. I don't think she could scare a flee.



I hope you are having a Fabulous Fall Day.  I'm going back to the kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014