web analytics

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pen And Pad

I am still at it and probably will be for the next few days. This coming Sunday is the day that the Harvest Festival committee would like to have all the items for the Silent Auction. So, I am putting the pedal to the medal.

I have not sewed anything for what seems like a long time. And, I am having fun this morning making this Steno Note Pad cover with sleeve for your pen. The pattern is from Robin Gallager of Two Wachy Women and can be found at http://twowackywomen.com/files/notjustanothernotepad.pdf


It is called "Not Just Another Note Pad" and it is very easy to make. The only problem that I had was with the batting that I had available to use. Be sure and use a light weight batting because it makes it a little bulky with anything heavier.





Now, I must get back to the sewing machine and see what I come up with for my next project. No time to dilly-dally around with the computer.
Come back soon and see me. 


Sorry, but I could not help myself. Here is another picture of the many pink roses that keep smiling at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014