web analytics

Friday, October 15, 2010

Coming Right Along

Aren't they pretty? I think I will be able to finish four of these little trio dishcloth packs by the end of the week along with some other projects for the Harvest Festival. Knitting dishcloths is so fun when you can pick it up at any time and knit a few rows without much thinking. I have been using the same stitch pattern for all of them because it is easier for me that way. The event isn't until October 23 but the committee would like to have the Silent Auction items by the end of this weekend.



NO!   It isn't Christmas, but it almost feels like it. Yesterday I received "a gift" of a cortisone shot in my right shoulder. And---------- Last night was the first night of sleep I have had in a long time without being awakened frequently with pain in my arm. What a Blessing.  I have had many cortisone shots throughout my life, so I understand the different responses that I may have. However, I am just so thankful for any relief that I may have at this time.

merry christmas joy happiness pictures, backgrounds and images

I will be having an MRI as soon as it can be scheduled and that will give me some more information about what to do to put all of this right arm/shoulder pain behind me. I do NOT plan to have surgery. Two years ago I had a rotator cuff tear in my left shoulder and was scheduled for surgery. Because, I did not feel emotionally able to go through with the procedure at the time, I cancelled it and eventually it healed itself.

If you follow my blog, you know as well as I do that I do far too much physical stuff for this little seventy-one year old body without a great deal of suffering from the physical stress that I place on my joints and muscles. I really need to find a happy medium that I can learn to be comfortable with and live with. Otherwise, the "universe" might take care of it for me.  My options are not very great, so I think that I had better "LISTEN UP".

I hope you are having a Fabulous Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014