web analytics

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Such Indulgence

Last nights dinner  -  down town  -  ended with sinful indulgence of a Brownie Sunday  (Belgian chocolate, hot fudge, vanilla bean ice cream and whipped heavy cream).  But, since we shared it, maybe it wasn't so bad!  Who am I trying to kid, anyway?
 
It is so nice living so close to main street in our little historic town that we can walk to dinner. I never dreamed that I could possibly have a special someone at this stage of my life to walk to town with, especially on a regular basis.

Yesterday was another busy day for me.  Since we are leaving Monday on our trip to Oregon,  I have a lot of last minute things to take care of in the garden. You never know, the weather could get warmer/hotter like what would be our seasonal norm which could get into the 100's.  I do not have automatic watering throughout the garden.  So, I have been setting up hoses with timers for different sections so that I do not have to have someone come every day to water.  It is something that I have wanted to do for quite some time because it would save me a lot of time on a daily basis.

Also, I had a few plants in pots from the nursery that really, really needed to be planted in the ground. I was able to get that accomplished also.  And, of course, there is the general garden, patio and garden paths that I like to have in order before leaving town. The garden is still looking quite lovely and I hope yours does to - especially, if you are a gardener and do the garden work.  It's garden work only when you don't want to do it or don't have time!

I hope you have a Very Sweet Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014