web analytics

Monday, August 09, 2010

Evening Sky

Last evening the sky from the deck of the home of MSM was extraordinary in color and intensity. It almost looked like the beginning of a seasonal change. Further north toward Lake Tahoe, rain showers were forecast and it looked and felt like we may get a few raindrops, ourselves. But, we did not.





           
We spent a quiet day at home with the dogs. In all honesty, I slept most of the day following church services and going out to Brunch. I was and I still am a tired girl. A lot has been going on and I hope life calms down soon!

I hope you have a Great Day.


1 comment:

  1. Mary, I hope your head injury continues to improve. I also hope the doggie has no more seizures. I can't believe it has been so long since I've been to your blog. A lot has happened in that time. Best wishes for you and MSM and the doggies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014