web analytics

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Look At These Beauties

These candlestick holders from Orrefors Crystal, Stockholm, Sweden (one of the highest quality glass designers and manufacturers in the world) are stunning. They measure 10 inches tall and the base is 5 inches across. And, they are heavy! These were bought in the 1980's when MSM was on a business trip to Stockholm. They will now grace my dining table or somewhere in my home. Yesterday, before returning home from the home of MSM after receiving TLC following my head injury accident, MSM asked if I would like to take these candlestick holders to my home. They are simply gorgeous. I with I could get a better photograph for you to see the beauty.

 
 
I will always cherish these candlestick holders. I have always loved pretty dishes and especially crystal as well as silver. I will take some photos of some of my treasures that I have had for a long time and post them in the future.

I am feeling a little better today and I am thankful. However, this afternoon I have a medical appointment at the local clinic to make sure my recovery is on course. My dizzines persists on a continual basis and any movement of my head increases the severity.  I really have not done a thing since I returned home other than play a little with my blog by posting.

Have a Beautiful Day.

1 comment:

  1. They are just lovely!
    I am so sorry about your fall. I hope each day you will feel better.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014