web analytics

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Silver Threads


What can I say. It is happening before my very own eyes. But, I guess that's not to bad for 70 years of age! Let me say again - it is genetic. The color may be good, but the texture and volume are the pits. Very fine hair and not a lot of it, takes a lot of "smoke and mirrors" to make it look decent!

It's not good hair for going swimming, exercising or driving a convertible. But, I do drive a convertible (Chrysler, Sebring JXi) and I love the car even though I usually have the top up. My car is a pretty metallic green car and is very comfortable, which is important with my back issues.  It is a low mileage 1998 model that has given me very little trouble. I enjoy the fancy gold wheel covers and all the extras - it is loaded. I certainly enjoyed the comfort during my recent trip to Carmel.





It is a beautiful fall day in the neighborhood!

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014