web analytics

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Girls Night Out

Don't you just love it? This picture hangs on the wall in my living room over the television. It has some great detail that doesn't show very clearly no matter how I take the photo. However, if you enlarge it by clicking the photo it sure helps to see just how much fun "those girls" are having.  It certainly fits our current season but I leave it up all year because it makes me smile and I like the unexpected in my decor. What do you think about it?



Have you had a Girls Night Out lately?


About two years ago, I was "window shopping" with a friend in our little town and it was in the window.  Yes, in the window. I guess they know what they are doing with their window dressing!  I knew if I didn't get it, I would be sorry later. I have never regretted getting it.


Hope your weekend has been Bountiful and Fun.


~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014