web analytics

Friday, April 27, 2012

Whitescape

Recently, I was asked what I was going to do "with all that white yarn".  Dishcloths, of course.  I really like using the handmade cotton dishcloths. But, I do not like how they can start to look a little dingy when the colored yarn cloths are used for a while and start to fade. I like to wash them with a little bleach every now and then. So, even though I like how pretty the colored ones look when they are fresh and new, I decided to make a bunch of white ones for my kitchen. That way, I can have fresh looking white cloths all the time.


Look at these cute knitting needles with their little apples on the ends. And, how did that little worm get there?  : ) This pair of knitting needles have become my designated needles for my knitted dishcloths. They always make me laugh a little. And, it is always good to laugh. Don't you think?




I hope you are having a Happy Day and you are Laughing along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014