web analytics

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Crazy Weather

This past week we have had almost every type of weather possible. Lots of rain, some sunshine, some snow and even a tornado warning. It seems as though we were having a surprise every few hours because the type of weather was changing so often.
   
Look at my new boots. They are fun to wear! Since I live within walking distance of many places that I go I have worn them many times this season.


On Monday, we will be going to South San Francisco for my medical appointment. And, I hope the weather calms down. This past week, this stunning photo was taken of the San Francisco Bridge with eight bolts of lightning hitting it. No, this is not photoshop.

  
I am in a bit of a rush and must get ready to do errands and help my friend with her daily bath. She has medical appointment on Tuesday. I sure hope the reports are encouraging!

Take care and Enjoy Your Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014