web analytics

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Taking A Break


Needless to say, my life has been in quite a lot of turmoil as of late. I think it is best for me to take a little break from regular blogging. New challenges have been put before me that need all of my attention. The man in my life has asked for my forgiveness and requested that I attend couple-counseling to resolve the serious issues we experienced recently. He scheduled an appointment with someone we agreed upon and we have been attending. 

I am strong in my belief that actions are more important then words! God is giving me strength day by day and I am healing in body and spirit, but it is slow. I carry no expectations and I am living in the moment as much as possible. TRUST is a huge word for me at this time ! ! ! 

On a lighter note. I think the next image pretty well depicts how empty I have been feeling. I am working on filling my self with everything that makes me the person that I have been and the person I want to be.  

I guess that really was not on a lighter note - but the image really spoke to me when I saw it. Can you tell, I am just "plain ol' tired".

Thank you for all the support and love from blogging friends. 


 


I hope all of you are having Happy Wonderful Summer Days.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I pray that everything works out for the best in your relationship. God is with you. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014