web analytics

Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Time For Refrigerator Jam

I really like making this Jam. It is almost like instant gratification because it is so very fast to make. On our way home from Santa Cruz Beach we stopped at one of the roadside stands that has fresh from the fields strawberries. They are oh, so good and sweet. And, the price is so much better than the grocery store.




Even though the recipe says to use 1 to 2 cup size jars, I made a few 1/2 cup size. I think they will be nice as a small favor any time I want to give "a little something" to a friend. It will be enough jam for a few scones or English muffins!

Look at these adorable labels for the jar lids. Aren't they just the "cat's pajamas"? I must admit that they are a tad bit extravagant but I could not help myself when I saw them on another blog. Sorry, I don't recall the blog name. But, if you want to order some, try checking out http://www.felixdoolittle.com/



The jam is oh, so good with a cup of coffee.



I hope you are having a Fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014