web analytics

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sitting In The Prunella

Look at that Prunella ground cover. It has really flourished this year. The growth is so high it is coming through the seat of the chairs. It reminds me of the lyrics of the song "Oklahoma",  "The corn is as high as an elephant's eye".

The purple flowers look so pretty.


Needless to say, I have not been able to spend very much time in the garden. But, none the less, the flowers are doing their best at continuing to give me joy with their continual bursts of color.



It looks like I interrupted this "little guy's" nap when I was taking the garden hose from the hose rack. I am sorry "little guy."



Wishing you a beautiful Summer Day and maybe even a little nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014