web analytics

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Finished A Knitting Project

Simple, simple, but it is finished and I am glad. The yarn was bought in Munich, Germany but I did not knit on it very much while away. The weather was unbearably hot and there was very little air conditioning. And, we were very busy being tourists. By the end of the day it was time to "fall into bed". Anywaaaaaaaaaaay. I like the finished scarf. It is a summery color and the yarn is very soft around the neck.The 80% cotton and 20% nylon make is a nice summer yarn to work with as well as to wear.

These are the other colors I soon will be working with. I'm not quite sure where the creative juices will take me. But, it is time for some new ideas that are quick and easy. The summer heat does not beg for big heavy projects!



Are you knitting any little quick projects? Any ideas for me?

Wishing you a pleasant Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014