web analytics

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

While The Cat's Away The Mice Will Play

No, while Mom's away the dog will get into mischief.

For days I have been saying that I must sew the hole that Lily has managed to create in the side of her teddy bear toy. When I returned home today from errands I found that she was continuing to work at removing the squeaker in one of her favorite toys.  She still is my little love bug.  A guess this is a good example of  "While the cat is away, the mouse will play!"

Hope you have a Happy Day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lily! I guess she really had to teach that toy a lesson!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014