web analytics

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rain Coat Alteration And Volcano Ash

My oh, my. This is a difficult color to photograph! No matter how hard I tried, this is the best I could do with the less than ideal lighting situation with rainy weather. Rain coat - - - and - - - rainy weather, I guess they go together.

Actually, the color is more like a champagne color and I think it will go with my travel wardrobe which is composed of navy blue as the most prominent color. I found that blue was a difficult color to find in the stores. But, it seems as though the color is starting to be a little more prominent than a few months ago.

As usual, alterations are a way of life for me. And, this classy little raincoat needed to have its sleeves shortened by 2 inches. So, that is what I did today along with a lot of other things like getting a pedicure. A rainy day is good for these types of activities.





I just found a photo of the raincoat in the champagne color. Isn't it great looking - - - and the back has a nice self-belt.



Rain, rain go away. I need some sunshine before I leave town in six days. And, I sure hope the Iceland volcano behaves itself and doesn't ash-up the skies and close the European airports.

I hope you had a Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014