web analytics

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Male Shopping and Lobster

That sounds like I am out 'n' about shopping for a man.  No, not so. I am quite sure I have "A Keeper".  Annnywaaaaaay - - - - - - Off we go again down the mountain, through the rolling hills and across the railroad tracks to another mall to finish shopping. This time for My Special Man's vacation wardrobe.  Mission accomplished!  Both of us are getting closer to completing our travel preparations. I am sure this vacation will be like nothing I have experienced in the past. I will be so spoiled after travelling first class and staying in four star hotels throughout Germany. This new chapter in my life is still one of those marvels that I could only have dreamed about ! !


Since it was getting close to lunch time when we got to the "city", we decided to stop at a Red Lobster restaurant  for  lunch. It had been years since I had been to one.  It was similar to when I had eaten their style of seafood in years past.  But, their lobster could not possibly come close to the lobster tail dinner that My Special Man prepared for me at his house a few weeks ago.  The lobster was robust in size, melt in your mouth flavor and served with a garnish of lots of love.  I really am in heaven!

Have a Fabulous day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014