web analytics

Monday, May 24, 2010

It Won't Be Long Before Graduation

In less than two weeks my precious Granddaughter will be graduating from High School. Once again she has maintained a 4.0 GPA  - during her senior year. I am so very proud of her. She has been accepted at several colleges and is going to stay within the state of California. She has grown up in the mojave desert and received her schooling at Edwards Air Force Base because her father was stationed there during the last years of his active military duty. He retired from active duty after 20 years of service. Since that time he has remained at the base as a civilian employee. Thus, she continued her schooling at the Base.



It has been so difficult for me to figure out what would be a nice gift for her. But, I think I have finally come to a decision. The other day when I was out shopping, I saw this cute little Juicy Couture "coin purse".

You know how teenagers love Juicy Couture and designer names. Yes, they are quite expensive - aren't they?  Anyway, I purchased it and I will be placing a sizable money order inside before mailing it off to her. I am sure that she will be happy. And, then when she moves away as school starts I will get her something that she can use in her new room/apartment.

Wishing ALL the Graduates great success in their futures.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014