web analytics

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A New Toy


I couldn't help myself! I have had a laptop computer in the back of my mind for quite sometime now. And, once I started looking at them in the stores and on the Internet I was able to start talking to myself  (also know as rationalizing) about how great it would be to have a small one for the upcoming trip to Germany. Could there be a better time to make this kind of a purchase?  I think not. Why wait? Just think how nice it will be to do some brief daily entries about our experiences and download our photos as we go along.



Well, a couple days ago I did a little more looking in the stores and probably would have purchased one if they had the one I want - in stock. So, now I am doing a little more thinking about what I want. So far, this one has my greatest attention. An important  (but not the most important) feature for me is the size. I only want one that is small, but not to small. I know that is ambiguous. But, that is the way it is. About fourteen inches will do it. Also, I want it to have enough features like memory (4 GB) so I will not need/want another one for a long time. Check it out - - - HP Pavilion dv4-2170us Entertainment Notebook PCI was going to order it on the Internet but My Special Man wanted to be here when I order it on the Internet. I think I know why. What do you think? It just may have something to do with a credit card number ! ! !

I hope you are having a Great day.




P.S. The new computer  pictured above is ordered. I did not want his credit card used. But, for the sake of avoiding an argument (we never seem to argue) I let him use his credit card.  ; - )  

Yes, he is spoiling me rotten! And, I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014