web analytics

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pretty - - - Or What


What a beauty. Take your pick, either the rose or the scarf! Even with all of the inclement weather, these "old fashioned" roses have managed to bring beauty into my house. I do not know the name of the rose because it was planted in my garden before I moved here. But, it is one of my favorites.


And, look - - - the Drop Stitch Ribbon Scarf is finished. I am very pleased with how it turned out. The colors are quite lovely. I don't think the detail shows very well in the photo.

Perhaps, that will change in the future because My Special Man bought a new camera for our trip to Germany. It just may be that I will have to use it for my blog photography!   ;-)


One more thing. My laptop computer came. I love it. Only, one problem - I am having difficulty getting the wireless connection system set up. I have help on the way!

Take good care of yourself today and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014