web analytics

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How Gorgeous Is This

I am so impressed with the talent that goes into doing such beautiful handwork. And, this is the work of a friend of mine that I met in blogland as a result of my blog. She lives in Czech Republic and contacted me several months ago via email after reading my blog. A lot of our interests are similar. We exchange emails and photos and she reads my blog. Even though she does not speak English, she does a wonderful job of writing emails in English. I guess you could say, it is like a modern-day pen pal. 


I marvel at the loveliness of her embroidery and handwork.


Thank you friend for sharing your friendship.

I wish special friendships for everyone.

 

2 comments:

  1. That is exquisite! I loved seeing the close ups of how the cutwork is done. I have always wondered about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, also, wondered for a long time, how that was done. Amazing skill!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014