web analytics

Friday, September 26, 2014

Postponing My Birthday

Can you do that?


I think that is what I should do and I want to do. This past summer has been so very challenging with more that usual life events that can "push you to the wall". We were hoping to go to the coast (Carmel, California and surrounding areas) for a few days but it just didn't come together because of life's sometimes nasty interruptions. Unfortunately, I have been sick throughout the night with some gastrointestinal problems and I am not going anywhere today or tonight.

This is my 75th Birthday and I had a wonderful trip to Carmel on my 70th Birthday and I wanted to do it again. Carmel is a very beautiful and well know area in California. Hopefully, we will do it soon. However, we also plan to visit (minimum two-day trip) my Great-Grandson as soon as we can. He is growing so fast.

Lily is improving day by day.


Anyway, that is all for now.              

MY BIRTHDAY IS OFFICIALLY POSTPONED.

One Day At A Time. Value Every Second.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014