web analytics

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Just A Smile Today



It's not that there isn't anything going on around here. It's just that a lot has been going on.

My daughter and son-in-law came up from Silicon Valley for the Weekend and brought their two, five month old kitties, Miles and Shilo. Wow, babies are a hand full. They were all over the place, up, down and around everywhere! But, Oh, so cute. This photo is at three months of age.


We had a lot of fun. All four of them (kitties plus my daughter and her husband) are quite entertaining. We, also went out to eat a lot. My daughter wanted to buy dinner for me to celebrate my upcoming Birthday.

Unfortunately, Lily has been sick for two days with no appetite and diarrhea. Very challenging for both her and me. I think she will have to go to the Vet for some inpatient care so she does not get worse and I can get some rest. She has been so sweet and cooperative through all her difficulties.

I'll keep you posted on her anticipated progress to better health.

Hope your Week is Going Well.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014