web analytics

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Must Not Forget To Share

My Beautiful Birthday Flowers from my Special Friend. Aren't they lovely?

 The Lilies are stunning. and, I am sure I will be able to enjoy these lovelies for many days.

This year's birthday was so much different than I ever anticipated for this milestone of 75 years. By this time in life if we haven't learned to roll with what life we are given it would be quite sad. Eventually, life will resume some rhythm of normalcy if there is such a way of life at this stage. Now, I can look forward to the next milestone birthday - 80!!! My mother and grandmother had longevity!!! I'm up for it if the quality of life is reasonable. And, if it isn't, I'll persevere. Life has not been easy but then, "nobody promised me a rose garden". I have had to create my own and I have been given many blessings.

When I see my adult children it is strange to realize that I am this age. But, then, I get a kick out of hearing them start to experience some of the issues that come along with middle age. If I can't remember something they aren't critical but just get the smile that quietly says "Ya, we know!" Isn't life interesting?

We still plan to do some travelling within the state in the near future. But, we still have concerns with Lily and her current needs. I prefer not to leave her at the Boarder even though it would be at the Veterinary location. Time will tell.

Thanks for listening to my little philosophic views.

Hope your day is Very Enjoyable.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014