web analytics

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Mama Went Back To College

Maybe, my Great-Grandson decided he would do a little studying to help his mama! His mama certainly gets some of the cutest candid shots of him.


The way time seems to pass so quickly, before I know it he will be going to school, too.

Education is so very important, in my opinion. So, I am really happy that my Granddaughter has returned to college to continue her education towards her Bachelor's degree. It will be challenging for her as a young mother and it may take longer than she once thought. However, she is very fortunate and blessed to be able to attend college and not have to pay tuition bills, since her father is retired 20 years military.

She has been working part time in the evenings where she has been waitressing  for four years. And, I believe she will be able to reduce her hours per week so she will have more time to study.

Life around this home-front is pretty quiet and I think - I know - I like it this way. I am looking forward to some cooler weather. Maybe, I will have more energy. I seem to be in a little slump. Perhaps, it is the aftermath of a very busy and challenging summer. I have finished three physical therapy appointments and I do not have to return. I am walking well without assistance and seldom have any discomfort. I am Blessed.

Hope your week has been going Great.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. That is great news that the physical therapy is now complete. I think that means you did all the exercises you were supposed to do, correct? And how cute is that baby? Your granddaughter is a very lucky girl to have that adorable munchkin to help her with her studies! Take good care of yourself and do not try to do too much too soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014