web analytics

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What An Interesting Piece Of Art



I think this art work by DC artist Rania Hassan is fabulous. I wish I could get it for my sewing room. It is so clever and unusual. Just what I like in my decorating.  Unfortunately, it is out of my price range.You can check it out on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22616007 and see what I mean. And, be sure and check out her profile. Such talent!

Speaking of knitting, even though I have been quite busy with life, I found time to do some easy, easy knitting on a Misti Chunky Ribs andRuffles scarf. The pattern is available on the internet. Actually, I have several projects in the works that are getting my attention. It just depends on my mood as to which one gets picked up. You know how we can waver from excitement to boredom with our creative/craft projects. I am also trying to give some time to my charity projects.







I hope you are enjoying the start of a new year. It is a little hard to realize that the first month of the new years is almost gone. From looking at other blogs, it appears that many, many new interesting projects are being started. It is so refreshing to start the new year. I hope your projects are going well.


The bonus today is that we have sunshine! It looks like it is going to stay for a while. After having much rain and snow here in the California foothills the sunshine feels delightful. My driveway and yard is a total mess with tree branches (some two inches in diameter) and leaves everywhere I look. Thankfully, none of the large trees presented a problem. Whenever we have storms, I never can avoid thinking about the two cedar trees in my yard that are cabled together for stability. See http://everydaydelight09.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-live-in-trees_26.html. They sway a lot but I feel a little reassured since the cabling was done.


That's it for today. Stay well.


~Mary~            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014