web analytics

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Am Still At It

Yes, yes, yes, I am still at it and I am making progress even though it is slow going. Just look at that carpet! It is not very old and it is a beautiful carpet to start with. This if the first time I have cleaned it with the steam cleaner (that I can't live without) and it turned out great. I have to do a section of the room at a time but I eventually get the room completed. I always want to make sure the carpet is thoroughly dry before moving (pushing) the furniture back in place. I really love a clean house and hopefully I will be able to do better at keeping it that way. My back problem is such an issue in keeping up with everything. But, this is a good time of the year before the garden needs so much attention. 








I have a good motivator to keep going with this intensive housecleaning. I am having several friends in for dinner this coming weekend. I planned that intentionally so I would start to get my home back into the order that I like and want. The front part of the house is sure to be a big improvement. The sorting and purging of the bedrooms and sewing room is goint to be another story. But, I am determined! Life is so much more enjoyable when everything has it's place and is generally in it's place.

I have been a naughty girl sitting down at the computer. But, I thought I am certainly overdue in posting. Yes, I am still alive, in pain and very, very tired. It will be worth it.

It is now time to get back to the cleaning. No, I am not going to start surfing the blogs or I will not get my scheduled activities for today completed. I know all to well how that goes. That is one of the reasons that I got myself into this situation.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014