web analytics

Monday, January 25, 2010

Look At These Legs

Are these magnificent or what! I found this plant stand on ebay when I was redecorating a few years ago.  I thought I would show it to you since the recent posts have been about my home.



It is made from a tree log and it is in two pieces. I think the skirt is "something else". I guess you could say that it nicely covers her "unmentionables".



And, look at the detail on those high heel shoes.


It is a great conversation piece!

One unique thing about surfing ebay is that you never know what you will happen upon. I can't imagine ever seeing something like this in the stores that I have access to living in the mountains. The man that delivered it said "it was all the talk among the warehouse men" when he was loading it into the truck.

Oh, and the metal room devider works nicely between the dining area and living room. I bought that at a very good discounted price from a furniture store that was going out of business a few years ago.

Maybe, I need to rename my blog something like "decorating on the cheap".

Tomorrow, I have another interesting piece of furniture to show you. Yes, bought on ebay.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014