web analytics

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Have New Cute Boots

And, "These boot are made for walking".  Sounds like Nancy Sinatra, doesn't it?  

These boots are made by Sporto and they are some of the most comfortable footwear I have had in a long time. It is like a silken glove. And, they are really fun to wear.  I wore them with a white turtle neck sweater, black skirt and black tights along with my brown/black tweed winter coat. It nevers fails that I receive comments/compliments.
.

As you problably know by now, I rarely pay retail for anything. I love after-season sales. I kept watching these go down in price until I was comforable with the price. The all black were sold out and at first I thought no to the white. Any, then I said, "Why not". I am so glad that I got them. Oh, another thing I really like about them is the heel. It is a 2-inch  heel that is just perfect for me given my less than average height of five feet.

I hope you are having a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014