web analytics

Monday, February 01, 2010

The Spring Bulbs Are Popping Up

It won't be long until those happy spots of color will be popping up around the garden. I think this is a wonderful time of the year when we see all the shrubs setting buds prior to blooming and all the bulbs starting to pop their little heads out. There is something about bulbs that is special. It could be that they seem to be the first signs of new life and change of season in the garden. I have daffodils, tulips and hyacinths out and about the garden.


As you can see, I have a lot of cleanup work in the garden following the storms. My entire property is strewn with leaves, branches and tree limbs. I think I will wait until we are finished with the storms in a few weeks. I know we have rain in the forecast for this week. 
When I take photos of Lily she always looks so serious. I with I could get some that show her happy, loving expression. To me, she looks like she is thinking, get this driveway cleaned up! Yes, I am a little crazy. I am sure she couldn't care less.



I hope you are having a bright and sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014