web analytics

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Can't Take It Any Longer

I can't take it any longer. "What!"  you say. The empty planter at my front door. I just could not resist these primroses a few days ago when I saw them at the entrance to the grocery store. They were $1.99 for each 4-inch size plant. I am sure it will be worth it with the enjoyment I will receive from their pretty faces every time I go in or out my front door. We are expecting another storm tonight so I think I should get them into the soil.

That looks so much better. I even did a little clean up, at least around the front door.


I think Lily will be happy when I can be outdoors when the weather gets warm. She loves to watch all the people walk by.  And, sometimes she even gets a biscuit from one of them!


I think that you can tell that I have my work cut-out for me with all the mess in the yard. It is the most winter mess I have had since I moved here.
Have a Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014