web analytics

Friday, February 26, 2010

What Is The Girl Up To Now

Just what I have been saying with the little animated clip art at the bottom right side of my blog front page.  A little patchwork quilt to hang on my living room wall during the summer months.

 POPPIES, POPPIES - I love poppies!

I can see it in my mind's eye hanging over the horizontal book shelf in place of the abstract art and mirrors.What do you think?  I would love to have some feedback.


I think it will work well with the red and black accents that I have used in the living room decor.


These fabrics are from the Poppies Collection by Pamela Mostek.  It is a new collection for Clothworks Textiles. I ordered the kit a while back knowing that it would not be available until now. I am quite sure that I will have a good time working on it. 


And, look at this precious bouquet of poppies. My next door neighbors from south of here came up to their vacation home for a few days.  They brought the poppies for me from their garden. Fabulous! They look so sweet next to the fabric.

It is a total coincedence. She did not know anything about my plans for a Poppy quilt wall-hanging.
I have the best neighbors!

I hope you are having the start of a wonderful weekend. We are having thunder, lightning and rain at the moment. Hey, we really need the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014