web analytics

Saturday, March 05, 2011

You May Remember This

These first two photos are from my post back in July 2010. My dear Internet friend from Chech Republic sent me this photo of the needlework she was working on at the time.  I am in awe of her lovely talent.

This is the link to the post   http://everydaydelight09.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-gorgeous-is-this.html
















Anyway, this past November she sent me a photo of the finished dresser scarf. I wanted to share it with you because I think it is so fabulous and I wish I had the talent and patience and time to attempt some needlework like this. Isn't it beautiful?

I have made some progress on my Blue and White Ripple Afghan. Other than the color, this is like comparing "apples and oranges" with the dresser scarf!  But, I thought I would show it to you anyway. I have a long way to go and I will get there inch by inch.



The sun is shining brightly this morning and I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Especially since another rain storm is forecast for this evening and tomorrow.

These white hyacinth bulbs are trying so hard to grow and bloom. But with the sporadic days of sunshine I know they are feeling a little challenged. 


Come out - come out - I know you are in there!

  
If you have sunshine, enjoy it. If you have rain, enjoy it. If you have snow, do your best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014